Sunday, June 5, 2016

5.6.16  This is a bizarre story..... I was talking to a client the other day, and she was telling me about her garden and that she had used deer netting over her plants..... So I told her about the two years in a row that we had a black snake get caught in the bird netting that I had put over our tomato plants, and how bad the snakes were caught, and that Stan & I had to cut them free, so I threw the netting away. So the same day, in my Facebook memories came up the last time it had happened....
So I was off today, and cleaning up the utility room under the house. I was re-arranging and throwing some things out, and finally got the fishing poles within reach, etc. In the corner was the leftover roll of bird netting, and a fishing rod was caught in the netting. So I reached over and grabbed the top of the roll, and pulled it out to untangle the rod. As I reached for the rod, I about died when I discovered what else was caught in the netting... Had a hard time getting the camera to focus... but my heart is still racing......




No comments:

Post a Comment